We believe in driving social change, it’s always been a big part of what ASHA does through self-funded and client work. Our Hand of Change programme achieves this through advocacy and public engagement with issues facing society.
Creating sustainable social change is challenging but achievable. ASHA’s Hand of Change methodology creates momentum and impact through multiple points:
- The Public – for energy, momentum and influence
- The Media – for publicity, reach and socialisation
- Industry & NGO’s – for energy, funding and expertise
- Education – for public awareness, socialisation and education
- Government – for advocacy and legislative change
Innovative exhibitions, publications and activities are used to create the engagement.